Dileep Mouleesha -- MBA Memoir

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Flurry of activity…

Met two desi students from respected B-Schools (Read top 5 in the world). If I may say in the meeting place of their choice. Meeting friends in chai ka dukaan to meeting B school students in 5 star hotels. seem like a giant leap to me.

Frustration from work made me take a compulsory outing. My friend Negat|ve Creep decided we should meet the students from Chicago GSB who were visiting town. The candidate we met was a stunner. Beauty, Brains and Bank balance. Phew!! Quite a bit of reflection on Consulting and Chicago GSB.

Doc thought it was time I stop beating around the bush and start doing something useful and sane about my MBA plans. So here was his idea. He took me to meet this man who was a pass-out of LBS (eMBA). Couple of years older than I, but the intellectual difference was evident like a red stain on a white shirt.

I thought I was an early starter. But here I am.. a late bloomer.. miles to go before I sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home